10 Reasons Why You Need a Virtual Assistant …. really!
June 19, 2012
I’m not one to self promote, this blog is dedicated to sharing information to help you work on your business … however … this blog is a piece of shameless promotion highlighting your desperate need for a Virtual Assistant. It’s task two of my blog homework, I need to format a blog in a list and the sand in the hour glass grows short. So, I think – what can I blog about that I believe in passionately, is an easy post to create and provides value … virtual assistants!
Here’s my 10 reasons why you need a virtual assistant
- You are spreading yourself too thin; you are multi-tasking to the point of madness instead of concentrating on your strengths.
- You dread facing your to-do list at the start of each day. The magic elves have not appeared overnight and made those shoes for you.
- You have projects and plans that keep getting put on the back-burner.
- You need someone who really cares about your business, and its success.
- You really need to take on staff but can’t afford the risk in this climate.
- You nearly missed an important deadline.
- You want to be more professional, but this takes time you don’t have.
- You need help to strike a better work:life balance (which shouldn’t include working nights and weekends)
- You aren’t spending enough time working ON your business.
- You think I’d be pretty cool to work with!
Done! That in a nutshell is why you need a
Can you think of reasons I’ve missed why a virtual assistant would be great for you? Have you used one before … if so, what did you think?