10 Things I Love About Social Media
August 27, 2016
Social media. When it comes to lead generation, social media is hard to beat … it’s one on one, it’s cost effective, it’s current and it works. But there is more to social media than lead generation. Here’s 10 things I love about using social media.The 10 things I love about social media? It's so much more than just a chat room. Click To Tweet
- Social media is my lunch room. A place to go where I can chat and have a catch up with friends in groups and direct messages.
- Social media is my library. I can source the answer to just about any question I have.
- Social media is my family. Well they’re on there and thanks to Facebook I see them daily.
- Social media is my peace of mind. I can see feedback, comments and updates resulting in full transparency of companies I choose to deal with.
- Social media is my go to place for brain storming. I can run new ideas or ask opinions online before I go ahead with my next project.
- Social media is my entertainment centre. Music, videos, books and more – all available through YouTube, Goodreads, Facebook and Twitter.
- Social media is my advice board. The professional advice I’ve received in LinkedIn groups has been invaluable many, many times.
- Social media is my inspiration. I see new ideas, thoughts and resources daily.
- Social media is my newspaper. In NZ and overseas I stay informed as news breaks.
- Social media is my ‘outside the box’. Working from home in a virtual environment I am never lonely or isolated.
What’s social media to you?