Partnering with a VA means you’ll have the time to spend on tasks and projects where you add the most value. Doing what you most love, without the overwhelm!
Our role is to work with you to add value to your business. We’ll bring the experience we have from working with other entrepreneurs to determine what works (and what doesn’t). A great VA is a project manager, executive assistant, or an online business manager who gets things done. For you.
Having the support of a complete suite of business agency skills frees you up while complementing the skills you already have.
Want to see more benefits? Download our client guide ebook or discuss with Justine during your free discovery consultation.
Benefits when you partner with a virtual assistant or OBM:
- Flexibility: we work with your changing needs. Our packages and level of support changes to suit your lifestyle, your budget and your business.
- Your Success: we have a vested interest in the success of your business, so client confidentiality is paramount. We treat your business as our own.
- Relationships: you have access to the same highly skilled, professional every time you outsource work and build a close bond with the lead virtual assistant we partner you with.
- Time: you get more time to do what you do best! Whether you’re looking for a better work-life balance, spending more time delivering your service to your clients or working ON your business, we give you the time you need.
- Deadlines: your work will be completed to perfection and delivered on time, or ahead of time!
- Your Brand: we work closely with you to achieve seamless perfection of your projects, no one will ever know it wasn’t completed in-house.
- Accountability: enjoy working with accountable business support, taking more of the load (and stress) from your own shoulders. We make mistakes (we’re only human) and we own these and go out of our way to put them right, every time.
- Excellence: You strive for excellence, as do we. Enjoy the business benefits of having experienced and knowledgeable experts in our respective fields. You can outsource your graphics, events, administration, marketing, business management and business development with ease of mind.
- Productivity: Traditional employees may waste their time talking on the phone, socialising with other employees, taking breaks, or surfing the internet. Our virtual assistants only turn on the timer when working on your tasks, better yet we actively review your processes looking for productivity gains through automation, apps, tools and procedures.
- Business growth: Whether you’re wanting to increase wallet size with existing clients, attract new ones or change your delivery of services, business development and nurturing growth is paramount to your success. We offer strategy skypes to brainstorm your ideas, goals and development.