Hiring an online personal assistant (virtual assistant) … why would you?
October 5, 2011
Today, businesses that take advantage of technology and welcome change are able to achieve success faster, on a much wider scale than ever before. Remaining competitive and implementing strategies to automate your office and deliver your products or services to a more targeted audience, sooner than your competition, is key.
Fast turnaround, professional image, attention to detail and going the extra mile are all critical factors to your business success. Fewer frustrations, more time available for more important tasks (and even assisting in the balance between work and play… remember weekends!), and help with those projects you don’t get around to; all critical factors in your personal success. By utilizing the services of your very own personal assistant to work IN your business, you are then able to allocate time for working ON your business.
The most cost effective alternative to taking on this challenge yourself or bringing in another employee is by outsourcing the workflow to a virtual assistant. A virtual assistant’s sole existence relies on technology, which makes us one, if not the most technical savvy, innovative, flexible and highly skilled business service professional around today.
Whether it’s the diversity of clients, the various industries, the obstacles we overcome or the successes we share, virtual assistants are constantly coming up with new ways to meet our client’s needs and move them forward.
If you choose to partner with a VA you will save money on overheads, make more effective use of your time, keep up with technology, and most importantly, have someone to share and have a vested interest in your success.
Q: Exactly how will hiring a virtual assistant help me in my business?
A: Working with a VA will reduce your operational costs
- Reduce costs associated with the production of products and /or services.
- Cut down overhead associated with equipment, payroll, human resources training, medical, office space and utilities.
- Only pay for ‘time on task’, eliminating the costs associated with idle or non-productive time.
A: Outsourcing with a VA results in more efficient use of your time
- By giving you the flexibility to delegate tasks according to skill and abilities; thus increasing the quality of the work while reducing the time spent on each task.
- Allowing you to focus more time on the business aspects in which you are highly skilled and enjoy.
- Making time for the urgent, imperative matters that arise.
- Freeing you to focus on the overall business goals and set priorities accordingly.
- Allowing time for the little things that sometimes get left out or overlooked.
A: A VA will assist you in keeping up with technology:
- By giving you access to an industry professional which implements the top trends and technology, and has a vast network of resources to capitalize on.
- Which gives you the edge you need to stay competitive, and evolve.
- Assisting you to implement the right tools and resources for your business.
A: A VA will enhance your productivity:
- By implementing tools and processes to enable you to operate more effectively.
- Assisting you in delivering better results in a shorter time frame.
- By speeding up the process of getting your products and/or services to the client.
- Enabling you to put into play the concepts and carry out the projects that are currently on your wish list.
- Giving you access to a larger range of highly skilled peopled.
A: Convert your business into a hi-speed virtual office:
- This gives you the ability to work anywhere in the world while remaining accessible to your client base.
- Facilitating the exchange and collaboration of information and documentation.
- Enhancing the efficiency and accessibility of business information available to your client.
- By automating processes and procedures.
How has outsourcing with a Virtual Assistant helped other businesses? Have a look at our client testimonials to see how we have made a difference.
Your Turn: Have you used or are you using now a VA? How has this made a difference to you personally and professionally and what advice do you have for those looking at using this service?