How to Use RSS Feeds
April 3, 2011
Search for RSS feeds using a search engine designed to find them such as Find-a-Feed, Feedfinder on Feedster.com. Yahoo and Google both offer searches focused on RSS that can be accessed when you attempt to add content to the MyYahoo / Google Personalized Homepage of the respective sites.
- Click on the RSS feed button.
- Save the Feed to your Bookmarks Menu.
- You can then simply access your Bookmarks and view current feeds as required.
- Use these feeds with your social media networks (tweet the latest news in Twitter, discuss an idea in Linkedin or post a feed relating to your services in Facebook).
- If, when clicking on the RSS feed you are taken to a ‘Subscribe to’ box, click on the ‘View Feed XML’ link to take you to your Bookmarks Menu.